Who We Are
Premier Casa is a full service international real estate company. We strive to provide the highest standards of quality, integrity and transparency in all transactions related to property sales, management and advisory services.
Premier Casa's reputation for uncompromising real estate professionalism and integrity in everything we do is earned day to day by serving our clients and earning their trust.
With over $100 million in managed assets, we continually seek, identify, implement and fund ideas that add value and maximize return on investment for our clients. Our current portfolio includes investments in the U.S., Panama, Colombia and Peru, and we search for new opportunities internationally.
Commercial and Residential Property Management
Implementing effective management concepts from the US we have built an international full service property and asset management company designed to make owning offshore real estate investments hassle free, while adding value and maximizing returns on well-located quality real estate investments.
Some highlights of the services we provide through our experienced multilingual staff:
Online marketing and booking
Utilities and administration fees payments
Monthly owner statement with complete and organized accounting
Maintenance and cleaning services
Sales and Rentals
Our international network of experienced professionals aim to deliver the right solution to meet our investor's objective. We provide a full range of real estate services, including residential and commercial property sales, rentals, leasing, management, valuation, acquisition and related services.
We identify undervalued land in growing markets for future resale or development, maximizing long term value growth for our clients. We look for distressed assets sales in dynamic markets that present good value and growth potential.
Our International Team
We are committed to bringing innovation and experience to our business, so our clients can be confident that their interests are well represented.
We unite resources and ideas from across our multidisciplinary, multilingual and multicultural team. We come from diverse academic backgrounds in business administration, real estate management, economics, engineering, information systems, finance, management, foreign language and marketing, among others.
Panama Casa Services
Panama Casa Services, a full service property management company is a Member of the Premier Casa International network of companies.
In business since 2002, Panama Casa has built a reputation for solid leadership and high standards, and regarded among the top Property Management companies in Panama. Our focus is on caring for your property and maximizing your net income. We specialize in executive one and two bedroom apartments, located in the prime downtown area, where highest demand is for the one-bedroom units, followed by 2-bedrooms.
We offer Short-term rentals with a minimum stay of 45 days up to 6 months, and Long-term rentals with a minimum stay of 6 months.
Our Property Management team is comprised of professionals in accounting, legal, reservations, marketing, housekeeping and maintenance.
Overview of Property Management Services
The following services are included in the standard Service Level Agreement
• Advertise and show your property
• Maintain a booking calendar
• Select qualified individual(s) and prepare rental agreement
• Collect rent and all monies due
• Handle evictions
• Maintain inventory of contents and condition of the property
• Provide monthly reporting of income and expenses
• Accrue and make disbursements from owner's funds as directed by owner
• Perform routine maintenance inspections and make recommendations
• Connect utilities, deal directly with the service providers for all repairs or service, and pay utility bills.
• Provide weekly cleaning
The following services are provided as billable expenses with prior authorization by the Owner:
• Perform maintenance and repairs as necessary
• Act on behalf of owner before Developers, Home Owners Administration, Board of Directors and Building's Administration.
• Furnish and decorate units.
• Supervision of general remodeling jobs.
Explanation of Services and Fees
• Initial Start-up Fee. This is a one-time start-up fee of $300. We manage the start-up cleaning, establishing all utilities, set up for payment of all utilities. We handle the details such as obtaining copies of keys, minor repairs, cleaning drapes, carpets, upholstery, and floors, small paint touch up and other minor maintenance jobs. (not to exceed xx man-hours)This fee excludes materials and labor costs of major repairs.
• Owner funds. This fund of $750.00, is established as a reserve fund to cover utility, maintenance bills and small repairs.
• Furnishing an Apartment. We work with a team that will provide good quality and great prices on furniture and appliances for your new rental apartments. The shopper will buy everything, right down to the knives and forks. Everything will be purchased, delivered and put away or set up so that your place will be ready to move into. The shopper's fee for this service is minimum charge of $300 for up to 12 man-hours, and $25.00 per hour thereafter for apartments located in the city center. If you need only appliances the minimum fee is $100 for up to 4 man-hours, and $25.00 per hour thereafter.
• Overseeing Remodeling. In some cases, we can provide supervision for overall remodeling projects. Our fee for this is a minimum of $250 or 5% of the cost, whichever is higher.
• Cleaning Service. Weekly maid service is provided at the rate of $0.90 cents per square meter. For units outside the city center (Costa del Este, Clayton, Amador, Howard, Cocoli, Santa Maria, etc.), transportation to these areas can cost $7 to $10 each way. Consequently, the units located in the above referenced areas will be billed the cost of transportation.
• Attend HOA, Board of Directors and Building's Administration meetings on behalf of Owner: A charge of $50.00 per event.
Short term – FURNISHED: 20% of the gross rent collected.
Long Term FURNISHED; 15% of the gross rent collected
Long Term UNFURNISHED: 10% of the gross rent collected.
Vacancy fee: $100 minimum monthly fee is charged when the property is vacant.
Other services may be available to help you manage your investment. We will be happy to discuss other available options upon request.